Wondering what Excellence Scholarship in Engineering at ESILV Engineering School is all about? read along
Join our community to have access to latest scholarship and study abroad information. Join Now.
Join our community of scholars for latest scholarship updates. Click here
About The School
ESILV, Leonard de Vinci Graduate School of Engineering is a general engineering school at the heart of digital technologies. ESILV’s pedagogical project is articulated around digital sciences and technologies with nine main specializations: Data Science, Cybersecurity, Health Engineering & Biotechnology, Energy and Sustainable Cities, Modeling and Computational Mechanics, Industry 4.0, Financial Engineering, Actuary and Fintech. ESILV is a member of the CGE, the UGEI, the CDEFI and Campus France.
Convinced of the immense importance of improving international representation in engineering, business and multimedia, the De Vinci Higher Education Group has made available funds for talented students hoping to pursue their studies in ESILV and EMLV schools.
Strongly recommended for you:
- International Masters Scholarships Programme in France
- Scotland Government Scholarships for International Students
- 200 Master Scholarship Positions for International Students at Tsinghua University China
- 28 Fully Funded PhD Programs in Norway at University of Oslo
- Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2022 at Griffith University
- Free Universities In Norway For International Students
- 10 Fully funded PhD Positions in Germany at Max Planck Institute
Description of the Excellence Scholarship in Engineering at ESILV Engineering School
This Excellence Scholarship is awarded in the form of a tuition fee waiver for the student’s first year of study, worth up to 14900€, awarded by De Vinci Higher Education group. We are sure that the De Vinci Excellence Scholarship will support international students during their studies at ESILV and EMLV. We believe by making education accessible to everyone we will inspire the next generation in pursuing their goals and ambitions.
Subject area for the Excellence Scholarship in Engineering
Environment; Computer Science; Mathematics; Physical Sciences; Health – Community Services; Engineering
The following may also interest you:
- Fully Funded PhD Positions at RGS Econ Germany
- Fully Funded Master Scholarships in Italy for International Students
- Fully-Funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
- 14 Funding Opportunities for International Students at the University of Edinburgh
- Scholarships for International Students at Keele University
- Fully Funded PhD Positions in University of Manchester
Study level for the Excellence Scholarship in Engineering
- Selected candidates will be invited to submit a 1000-word essay (topic to be defined in line with the programme of study)
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal at Master level for September/October intake are eligible for consideration for the scholarship
- Candidates applying for ESILV or EMLV must show a GMAT test score of 650 minimum or an equivalent GRE / CAT test score.
- Candidates must not be over 30 years of age on September 1st 2022
- Candidates must first secure admission to their programme of study and meet the above criteria for eligibility to the scholarship
Application process for the Excellence Scholarship in Engineering
- Candidates must submit their programme application before March 2022
- The scholarship recipient will be notified in writing in April 2022
Click here to apply
April 29, 2022