This is a call for application for the fully funded master scholarships in Italy powered by Eni Energy and University of Pavia for degree program in Master of Energy and Environmental Management and Economics. Refer to the process outlined below for more information and to apply.
Join our community of scholars for latest scholarship updates. Click here
About the fully funded master scholarships in Italy
The MEDEA Master (first and second level) is designed and managed in collaboration with Eni, with the aim of investigating the management issues of companies operating in the energy and environmental sector. The Master offers participants a unique opportunity for excellent training in an international and interdisciplinary context.
The program is aimed at students holding economic and technical degrees and is characterized by a highly effective placement. The Master has a cross-cutting nature, and students find an occupation in all areas of the energy sector (administration, finance and control, international strategies and relations, contracts, trading, analysis and risk management and, for those students with a background in the hard sciences, also research and exploration of hydrocarbons, oil and petrochemical production, engineering, product technology, refining, electricity generation, safety and environmental protection).
Strongly recommended for you:
- 28 Fully Funded PhD Programs in Norway at University of Oslo
- Tongarewa Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand
- Free Universities In Norway For International Students
- 26 Scholarships in USA For International Students in 2022
- Fully-Funded Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2022
- 9 Postgraduate Scholarships in Kinesiology at US Universities in 2022
Benefits of the fully funded master scholarships in Italy
The total value of the scholarship is about €25,000 which includes educational materials, the use of company canteens and a monthly grant of €1,000 gross for Italian students and €1,300 gross for non-Italian students.
The eligibility fall into two categories. The first category been Italian candidates which are, candidate must:
- hold an Italian degree with a final grade of not less than 105/110 (or 95/100), obtained in the faculties of Economics or Engineering, or an equivalent academic qualification from a foreign institution
- be less than 28 years old on 31 December of the year in which the Master’s course begins
- have an excellent knowledge of the English language
Applications are accepted from Italian candidates who are expected to graduate in the July preceding the course start.
Non-Italian candidates must:
- hold a university degree from a recognised university in the fields of economics, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, statistics, law, political science or international relations.
- be less than 32 years old on 31 December of the year in which the Master’s course begins
- have an excellent knowledge of the English language
For applicants of this fully funded masters scholarships in Italy, candidates must attach their
- curriculum vitae during the online application process including an indication that they hold the requested entry and selection requirements.
- Bachelor degree certificates and Transcript
- Proof of language efficiency
- Valid means of identification
How to apply for the fully funded master scholarships in Italy
The scholarship application requires multiple phases as stated below:
- Interested and qualified applicants are advised to first visit the University of Pavia
- Fill the application form and attached all the required documents and submit
- Thereafter register at the career section of Eni.com with reference to the code MSTMEDEA2022
- In case of positive outcome, after the application deadline you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to proceed
- In case of negative outcome, we will not send any communication. This does not preclude the possibility of applying for other Eni opportunities.
The following may also interests you:
- 11 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships at University of Surrey UK 2022
- Fully Funded MBA Scholarship at Stockholm School Economics Sweden
- 3 Countries to Study for Free in Europe as International Student
- 10 Fully funded PhD Positions in Germany at Max Planck Institute
- Funded Masters and PhD Positions at University of Manitoba Canada
- International Masters Scholarships Programme in France
Selection process for the fully funded master scholarships in Italy
There aretwo-stage selection process for each level of the course
Stage 1: Pre-Selection by University of Pavia
The Servizio Post Laurea, once the deadline for admission has expired, will evaluate the eligibility of each candidate, taking into consideration the above-mentioned entry requirements as stated in the applications submitted on-line on the UNIPV portal. It will send a list of those candidates deemed eligible to the Masters Co-ordinator and to the Eni Corporate University for the next phase.
Stage 2: Selection By The Co-Ordinator And Eni
Once it has received the list of students from the first phase of pre-selection, the Masters commission, composed of a Co-ordinator and Eni personnel, will allocate places on the Masters courses to candidates. The Commission will identify and make a final decision on the candidates admitted to the second phase of selection. These candidates may be required to undergo technical/aptitudinal interviews in order to verify that they satisfy Eni’s recruitment criteria. When the selection process has concluded, a ranking list for each level (I and II) and divided by qualifying type will be drawn up. Should two or more candidates have the same score, preference will be given to the younger candidate. Should one or more candidates withdraw, the place/s vacated will be made available to candidates who appear on the relative ranking list until all places have been filled.
Regarding ranking list positions, preference will be given to candidates from one of the countries benefiting from a scholarship (in particular, Italian citizenship for the Level II course and non-Italian citizenship for the Level I course).
The Commission composed of the Coordinator and Eni personnel will make a specific selection for each Master level, through the evaluation of the curriculum vitae submitted by candidates during online application. Subsequently candidates whose profile will be deemed pertaining to the professional figure they intend to train by the Commission may be required to undergo psycho-aptitude tests and technical/motivational interviews aimed at assessing eligibility according to the criteria of Eni Recruiting.
At the end of the selection will be formulated, for each course (I and II level), a ranking of merit (for the level II master specific also for the type of entry academic title). Should two or more candidates have 6 the same score, the youngest candidate prevails. Should one or more candidates withdraw, the place/s vacated will be made available to candidates who appear on the relative ranking list until all places have been filled. Regarding ranking list positions, preference will be given to candidates from one of the countries benefiting from a scholarship (in particular, Italian citizenship for the Level II course and non-Italian citizenship for the Level I course).
The last day to apply for this fully funded master scholarships in Italy is April 29th for international students and 9th May for Italian students.
For further details, kindly visit the official call for the scholarship