Join our community to have access to latest scholarship and study abroad information. Join Now.
Looking for summer internship opportunity this year, here is a good update for you by ADB summer internship.
You might also want to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarships
Applications are currently invited for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Summer Internship Program 2022. Summer Internship at the Asian Development Bank is a fully funded internship abroad for international students. The ADB will pay for everything. There are no IELTS or TOEFL requirements. Participants in the Internship Program must be citizens of ADB member countries. It implies that if you are from one of these countries, you are qualified for an internship with the Asian Development Bank.
Graduate students can get experience through research projects based on ADB’s current operating needs through the ADB Internship Program, which is a project-oriented learning opportunity. The Asian Development Bank is offering a fantastic opportunity for graduate students to get research experience in accordance with the bank’s operational demands. The internship might last anything from eight to twenty-six weeks. Candidates enrolled in Master’s or PhD studies in one of the ADB member nations are eligible to apply for this internship. Students will be able to get valuable experience through research outputs as the Asian Development Bank collaborates with important international development organizations.
You can also apply for the Ireland Government Scholarships
The Asian Development Bank is one of the largest development finance institutions in the world, providing funds to its member nations for economic development. Currently, the ADB has 68 member nations, the majority of which are from Asia and the Pacific. The Asian Development Bank’s headquarters are in Manila, Philippines. ADB is a place of real diversity . Join ADB to find fulfillment in sharing your Knowledge and skills, and be a part of vision in achieving a prosperous, inclusive, resilient and sustainable Asia and the Pacific.
ADB supports projects in developing member countries that create economic and development impact , delivered through both public and private sector operations, advisory services and knowledge support. Your internship can be completed in any ADB member nation. The location of your internship will be determined by the nation to which you apply. Below you can find all of the details regarding the ADB Summer Internship Program 2022.
Details of the ADB Summer Internship 2022
Organization: Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Eligible Countries: ADB member countries
Qualifications: Master’s, PhD
Benefits: fully funded
Duration: 8 to 26 weeks
Stipend: depends upon location
What ADB Summer Internship 2022 offers?
- Students will work for a prominent international development organization and get professional experience.
- Interns will be assisted and collaborated with by experienced experts from 50 nations.
- Interns will get a comprehensive knowledge of development financing and the effect of ADB’s efforts.
- Interns will contribute to the ADB’s mission by producing research results.
Benefits of the ADB Summer Internship
- Stipends depending on student’s location for the ADB summer internship
- The ADB pays for the intern’s airfare and other travel expenses throughout the program.
- Because this is a paid internship, interns are responsible for their own lodging, transportation, and food expenditures, as well as a portion of their airfare.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Summer Internship
- ADB posts internship openings twice a year and encourages applicants who are enthusiastic, open minded, and self-directed individuals.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program at a university in one of the ADB member countries
- Candidate should be a pursuing academic studies in a subject that is closely connected to the work of the ADB
- Be a citizen of one of ADB’s member countries
- Possess strong mastery of the English language.
- Have appropriate professional experience for the job.
Join our scholars community HERE for tiemly opportunity update
Selection Process for the ADB Summer Internship
- Candidates must submit their applications for the ADB Summer Internship using an online portal .
- Prepare their curriculum vitae and respond to the essay questions.
- To finish the application, all materials (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES.
After the deadline, applications will not be accepted.
Applicants are recommended not to wait until the last day of the application session to submit their internship applications to prevent problems.
Required Documents for the ADB Summer Internship
- Relevance academic documents
- Work experience documents
- Motivation letter to contribute to Development Work are all factors considered by the ADB while evaluating applications.
The deadline to apply for the Asian Development Bank Summer Internship 2022 is January 31, 2022. Only those who have been shortlisted will be notified.
Visit the Official Website