International masters scholarships program at the Université Paris-Saclay in France. This is a rear opportunity for international students to explore the wholesomeness of French culture and also obtain a postgraduate degree in France. Read along for full details.
For timely update on opportunities and application tips, Join Our Scholars Community
International Masters Scholarships Programme in France
Université Paris-Saclay, France aims to promote access for international students to its Masters programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level. Scholarships will be awarded for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The International masters scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years to students enrolled in a Master’s programme at Université Paris-Saclay, depending on their admission level (M1 or M2), and subject to completion of the required number of credits to go through to the following year of study.
Strongly recommended for you:
- Excellence Scholarship in France
- IMT Atlantique Engineering Masters Scholarship 2022
- Masters Scholarship at University College London | UK
- 40 Masters Scholarship Positions in Thailand | SIIT
- Fully Funded Master Positions at University of Calgary, Canada
- Masters Scholarship in Belgium
Eligibility criteria for the masters scholarships in France
To apply for the international masters scholarships in France, applicant must be:
- Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
Programmes / Fields for the masters scholarships in France
- All academic fields are concerned.
- All Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
The following may also interests you:
- 14 Funding Opportunities at the University of Edinburg
- 5 Study Abroad Loan for International Students
- How to Get Admission in Germany as an International Student
- Romanian Government Scholarships 2022
Value of the masters scholarship in France
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
- Deadline for application in master to be selected:7 May 2022
Once selected, deadline for receipt scholarship application: 14 May 2022
Once selected, deadline for receipt both recommandations and closing of the call: 18 May 2022
Announcement of results: end of June 2022
Further details, visit the official website