Beijing Institute of Technology is offering postgraduate scholarships for international students to study in China for the 2024/2025 admission year.
Join our community to have access to latest scholarship and study abroad information. Join Now.
About the Postgraduate Scholarships in China
Are you looking for a prestigious and rewarding academic opportunity in China? If so, you might be interested in applying for the Beijing Institute of Technology Postgraduate Scholarships for 2024 intake in China. These scholarships are offered by the Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), one of the top engineering and science universities in China and the world. The scholarships cover full or partial tuition fees, living allowance, and other benefits for outstanding international students who wish to pursue their master’s or doctoral degree at BIT. The scholarships are open to applicants from all disciplines and fields of study, as long as they meet the eligibility criteria and academic requirements. See other Masters and PhD Scholarships in Canada
All application for the scholarship is online. You also need to pass an online interview and a written test. The scholarships are highly competitive and selective, so you need to prepare well and demonstrate your academic excellence, research potential, and motivation. If you are ready to take on this challenge and join the BIT community, don’t miss this chance and apply now!
Eligibility for the Postgraduate Scholarships in China
To be eligible for this postgraduate scholarships in China, you must meet up with the following criteria:
- You must be a non-Chinese citizen who is healthy in mind and body, and who respects the Chinese laws and regulations, as well as the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology;
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with outstanding academic performance, and be under 35 years old;
- You must have a master’s degree or its equivalent with outstanding academic performance, and be under 40 years old;
- You must have an HSK certificate (level 5 or above) for programs taught in Chinese; or have a TOEFL score of at least 85 or an IELTS score of at least 6.0 for programs taught in English (English native speakers are exempted). Or you must provide other language certificates recognized by BIT;
- You must have at least one year of relevant work or internship experience for the MBA program.
Value of the Scholarship Award
The Beijing Institute of Technology postgraduate scholarship comes with the following benefits:
- Tuition fees;
- Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
Master’s students: CNY 3,000 /month;
Doctoral students: CNY 3,500/month;
- Comprehensive medical insurance: CNY 800/person/year.
Application Document for the Scholarship Award
The following documents are required for your application to be considered for this scholarship:
- CSC application form (For CSC applicants only)
- The Photocopy of Passport’s photo page (if you are in China or have Chinese Visa, then please also provide the Chinese visa page)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of highest Degree’s Diploma/ Certificate of Schooling (in Chinese or English)
- The Certified/Notarized Copy of Academic Transcripts (undergraduate level and above, if any, in Chinese or English)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement & Study Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters by professors or associate professors
- Recommendation Form for International Student by BIT Advisors
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner and Blood Test Report
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Non-criminal Record. See how you can process your Police Clearance Certificate
- Financial Guarantee Letter
- Other Supporting Documents (eg, papers/patent/award, etc.)
How To Apply for the Postgraduate Scholarships in China
To submit your application for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship, kindly follow the below steps:
Step 1: Online Registration
Register on the portal
Chinese Government Scholarship applicants need to first register at the CSC website and upload required documents. (BIT’s Agency No.:10007; Type: B)
Step 2: Material Review & Application Fee
Applicants who pass the initial Material Review will be required to pay the application fee of CNY 600 (non-refundable) directly in the online application system.
Step 3: Comprehensive Interview
Applicants who paid the application fee will be admitted to a Comprehensive Interview. Time and method will be informed through email in advance.
Step 4: Academic Review & Further Reviews
Applicants who pass the Comprehensive Interview will be admitted to the Academic Review and further reviews.
Please notice: It is highly recommended that you contact BIT advisors before or during the admission. There is NO NEED to wait after the Comprehensive Interview.
Step 5: Pre-Admission
Applicants who pass the academic review and further reviews will receive pre-admission notice.
Step 6: Final Result (Official Admission)
The final result (official admission) will be released through email around July.
The last day to submit your application for the postgraduate scholarship at the Beijing Institute of Technology China is February 15, 2024.
For more information, visit the official website of the postgraduate scholarship at BIT China