Join our community to have access to latest scholarship and study abroad information. Join Now.
About The Scholarship For International Students
The University of Manchester’s School of Engineering is proud to offer scholarship awards to academically excellent international students, commencing their postgraduate taught studies in September 2023.
The future scholarship program will offer varying degrees of scholarship to international students who hold unconditional admission offers from the following departments:
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Science
Click to join our community of scholars for timely scholarship updates
Benefits of The Future Scholarships For International Students
The engineering the future master scholarship for international students at the University of Manchester will grant one of the following to successful applicants:
- One full tuition fee waiver up to £33,500. This award is for the MSc Management of Projects suite of programs.
- Four £10,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
- Ten £6,000 partial tuition fee waivers.
Engineering the Future Scholarships can also be awarded in conjunction with other scholarships from the University.
Eligibility The Future Scholarships For International Students
To be eligible for an Engineering the Future scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- be a resident of a country within South Asia, South East Asia or Africa;
- hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) for a master’s level (taught) full-time course – commencing in September 2023 – within The Faculty of Science and Engineering. (You will also be considered if you held an offer as part of an earlier admissions round; should you win the award, your offer will be reinstated.);
- have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard for the course;
- be fully registered for your chosen course by the registration deadline;
- hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) (or international equivalent), or be on track to achieve this;
- be self-funding (for example, not sponsored) your course and classified as an international candidate for tuition fee purposes.
How To Apply
To apply for the future master’s scholarship for international students from developing countries, you do not need a separate application. All that is required of you is to apply for an eligible master program at the school of engineering, University of Manchester. Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Ensure you submit your application for admission at the University of Manchester before May 31st, 2023 to stand a chance of being considered for this award. Successful awardees will be announced by the end of 31 July 2023