About the University of Canberra Scholarships in Australia
The University of Canberra, Australia will be offering scholarships to international students intending to commence at the University in semester 1 2023, who exhibit the University of Canberra’s core values and demonstrate a commitment to social engagement, sustainability and reducing inequalities. The selection community particularly encourages applications from students who:
For timely updates on opportunities and application tips, Join Our Scholars Community
“Study in Australia” “Scholarships in Australia” “international students Australia” “write for us”
- live in Latin America, Southeast Asia, Africa and South Asia.
- do not otherwise have the resources to finance international study.
- do not have access to other significant scholarships (example: Australia Awards).
Apply for the Earmarked scholarships at the University of Queensland
Benefits of the University of Canberra Scholarships in Australia
The University of Canberra’s fully funded Vice Chancellor’s scholarship will award up to $50,000 per year, covering:
- all of your tuition fees for the course duration
- on-campus accommodation
- $10,000 AUD yearly financial allowance
- other miscellaneous expenses in the first year
See Scholarships at the University of Dundee
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Canberra Scholarships in Australia
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are located offshore at the time of application.
- have applied for but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University of Canberra.
- have satisfied the program academic requirement with a minimum of 80% average (or equivalent).
- hold any form of offer letter (including conditional or provisional offer) issued by the University of Canberra.
- are applying to study on an Australian student visa (subclass 500).
- are a new commencing student.
- the primary visa applicant. Dependants will not be eligible for the scholarship, or able to accompany the primary visa applicant.
Apply for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship at Stanford University
Applicants will need to submit a written statement that demonstrates the following:
- Financial need
- Demonstrated values and experience in the following areas:
- Potential to evolve as a leader in ways that embrace and advance the principles of social and economic equity, and their practice.
- Making a positive difference to the community by doing things differently, innovating, and inspiring others.
- Curiosity and a desire to learn from, collaborate and engage with perspectives from a range of cultural contexts.
See other trending scholarships in Australia
How to apply for the Scholarship
To apply, you must complete the VC’s Social Champion Scholarship online application form. Application portal
- 9th October 2022 – Applications close
- End of October 2022 – Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
- November 2022 – Final scholarship outcomes will be announced
For more details about the University of Canberra’s Vice-Chancellor Scholarship in Australia, visit the official website