Chulabhorn Graduate Institute masters scholarships in Thailand is an opportunity for international students to pursue a graduate degree program in Thailand. Everything you need to know about this application is clearly stated below. Kindly read along. But before we delve into the opportunity properly, let us examine why Thailand might be an ideal study destination for you.
Join our community of scholars for latest scholarship updates. Click here
Why Study in Thailand?
Thailand, also known as the land of smiles for the friendliness of its people is located in Southeast Asia. By virtue of being a never-colonized and always independent country, has evolved a culture of diplomatic mastery with exceptional hospitality. Thailand offers many benefits for international students.
Just like many Asian countries, education is highly valued and extremely important in Thailand. Its students take rigorous exams and undergo heavy competition in order to get into the best schools. The government of Thailand’s goal is to put its universities at the forefront of science and technology. International students who study in Thailand can take advantage of the fantastic education available in the country. Many international students travel to Thailand to study ecology and the environment, agriculture, and development, as much of the work being done in these topics in Southeast Asia is happening in Thailand. For international students who are interested in learning Thai, Thailand is really the only place to go.
If Asian countries align well as your study destination, you can check some other ongoing scholarships in South Korea
So, let us go into the next to unveil what the Chulabhorn Graduate Masters Scholarships in Thailand is about.
Strongly recommended for you:
- 70 global Masters Scholarships in London
- 40 Online Masters Scholarships at University of Edinburgh
- Mastercard Postgraduate Scholarships in South Africa
- Graduate Scholarships in Canada
- Cheap Universities in Canada for International Students
About the Chulabhorn Graduate Masters Scholarships in Thailand
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of the CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences. This year, 15 (fifteen) scholarships are available for international applicants to pursue a Master’s Degree study at the CGI. Selection of applicants will be based on merit.
Benefits of the Masters Scholarships in Thailand
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
Period of the Masters Scholarships Award
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute masters scholarships award will cover 6 weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
The following may also interests:
- KAIST Undergraduate Scholarships in South Korea
- 200 Masters Scholarships in China
- 26 Scholarships in USA for international students
- Skoltech University Scholarships For International Students
Eligibility of the Masters Scholarships
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute masters scholarships are open to eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Under 30 years of age;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognised tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study. Get some tips here
Available Field of Study for the Scholarships in Thailand
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
Application Documents Masters Scholarships in Thailand
Interested applicants for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute masters scholarships must submit the following documents together with application form:
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study. See this practical guide to writing winning statement of purpose
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening. See useful scholarship application tips
How to Apply for the Masters Scholarships
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute masters scholarships in Thailand program’s application form and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
- Download the application documents;
- Send via e-mail the scan file of the application form and all the supporting document to:Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND Email: [email protected]
After step (1) send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated above
Application Timeline for the Masters Scholarships in Thailand
Applications for the CGI Post-graduate Scholarship Program are due on 30 September 2022. While successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by the CGI around January 2023.
For further details and application form, see the official announcement here